[Imports] [Talk-us] tiff, dwg and nad83

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Mon Apr 16 01:10:06 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com> wrote:
> The exchange between Frank Cox and others about importing data is a perfect
> example of an ongoing problem with this list: Many of the discussions and
> "answers" are simply too GIS geeky for the vast majority of us.

I'm not entirely sure this is helping to address your concerns, but I
just created a checklist for importing which should help:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#A_checklist

The goal is to provide a quick overview of the steps in importing
data. This can certainly be expanded, so please do so.

Replies should probably go to the imports@ list rather than talk-us@,
since it's not talk-us@ specific.

-Josh