[Imports] Vermont Town boundaries from VCGI

Andrew Sawyer assawyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:52:57 BST 2012

The border with NH doesn't exactly follow the western river edge as there are portions that are fixed by survey points. I had done a fair bit of the NH borders for towns, county and state using the NH GRANIT data which was better than the TIGER data. The NH/VT border has been adjudicated by the Supreme Court of the US.

See: http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/289/593/