[Imports] Help with import of files for Pueblo of Acoma

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Thu Aug 30 23:51:35 UTC 2012

Hello all,

         I have just received a series of geodata files from the
Pueblo of Acoma. These include several types of files, including a
.shp (736KB) file. The other files types are:
                 .mdb (3120 KB)
                 .mxd (89KB)
                 .dbf ()
                 .prj ()
                 .sbn ()
                 .sbx ()
                 .shp.xml ()
                 .shx ()
         Supposedly these files provide road centerline data for the
entire Pueblo of Acoma. The reservation is much larger than the
pueblo itself, which sits on top of a large mesa. It includes
hundreds of square miles of surrounding countryside, much of it with
recreational opportunities. I think this would be a good addition to OSM.
         Thanks for your help.

Best,

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.