[Imports] [Talk-us] MassGIS Building Import Start

Jeff Meyer jeff at gwhat.org
Thu Dec 13 02:56:00 UTC 2012

Paul - can you elaborate on the point about users being blocked if not
using a dedicated account?

The guidelines don't point this out & it seems contrary to the spirit of
there being no "right" way of doing things in OSM. (Not a policy I agree
with, but que sera...).

Who does the blocking?

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Meyer