[Imports] [Talk-us] shawnee county landuse

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:44:50 UTC 2012

Sorry, I did not finish that. I have already written to legal about it.
Trulia and Zillow are using this data in full. I have stripped out all
personal and contact information so I think that it should not fall under
the no selling of contact info clause.
The data is basically PD/ disclaimed
http://www.snco.us/Ap/B_prop/Disclaimer.shtm

the relevant law is :

Kansas Open Records Act Statement

By accessing this site, you are required to make the following
certification pursuant to K.S.A. 45-220(c)(2): "the requester does not
intend to, and will not: (A) Use any list of names or addresses contained
in or derived from the records or information for the purpose of selling or
offering for sale any property or service to any person listed or to any
person who resides at any address listed; or (B) sell, give or otherwise
make available to any person any list of names or addresses contained in or
derived from the records or information for the purpose of allowing that
person to sell or offer for sale any property or service to any person
listed or to any person who resides at any address listed."

maybe you could say that you can use osm to create an address db, but i
think we should look into it
mike

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com

--