[Imports] [Talk-us] MassGIS building conversion

Glen Barnes barnaclebarnes at me.com
Thu Dec 13 22:51:30 UTC 2012

Is it maybe time that OSM looked at implementing some form of machine tags? OSM tags are currently machine tags in a technical sense but I'm wondering if there is a building need to add metadata to an object less describes what the object is but how it relates to other objects on the internet. Of course we could just put it back on the data providers to link to the OSM ID's but having reciprocal links makes the data a hell of a lot more useful.

Glen