[Imports] Atascadero, California building footprints import

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Jun 1 03:13:54 BST 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM,  <joe at joelarson.com> wrote:
> Friendly friends on the imports list,
>
> I would like to propose and discuss an import of building footprint data for
> Atascadero, California, USA consisting of 42,520 nodes 6,663 ways 8
> relations.

This data seems to be of excellent quality, and has clearly been
manually reviewed. I'd suggest looking at my recent reply regarding
the UVM dataset about the JOSM conflation plugin, but you seem to be
aware of it since you are one of the few who have submitted
bug/feature issues. :) If you used my plugin to help you review this
data, great!, I'd love to know about it. If it failed miserably,
great!, I'd like to know how it could be made useful. A very useful
recent change I've made is to have a threshold distance, so matches
won't happen between objects that are greater than that distance. I'll
try and push a release this weekend.

-Josh