[Imports] Import guidelines review

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Jun 7 01:59:08 UTC 2012

If you encounter people doing this and want help or would feel more
comfortable if someone else dealt with it, send info to
data at osmfoundation.org. Include some changeset IDs and the username that the
import happened from and any other information you have. As a general rule
it is much easier to deal with any cleanup necessary sooner rather than
later.

My view is that posting a comment to imports@ and ignoring the follow-up
doesn't count as consultation.