[Imports] Spanish cadastre

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Mar 22 19:38:06 UTC 2012

What is your proposed tagging of these objects?

Cadastre generally have a lot of detailed information, not all of which is
suitable for importing into OSM. Which datasets do you intend to import and
which do you intend to leave out?

> Specific accounts have been created for the import, one for each Spanish
> province [7]. There's a member of the Spanish community responsible of
> each province import.

What software do you plan to use to conflate with existing OSM data?
How do you intend to upload the data?
Approximately how large will the changesets be?

> Looking forward for your comments
> Carlos Dávila

I suggest breaking your import proposal into sub-proposals for each type of
data set. E.g. have a different proposal for roads than for buildings.