[Imports] Import of bus stops from Umeå municipality

Henrik Johansson henrikk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:59:16 UTC 2012

Good evening.

Umeå municipality in Sweden has released data on all bus stops in the
municipality under a CC Zero-license. I have converted the data to OSM XML
and stop_area relations and intend to import it in the coming month. In
total the import will consist of about 500 bus stops.

It will be a semi-automated import with manual checking of each bus stop.

I have discussed the import with the Swedish community. A special account
will be used.

Details on tagging and more is available on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Sweden/Data_fr%C3%A5n_openumea.se