[Imports] Fargo Stop Signs

Andrew Guertin andrew.guertin at uvm.edu
Tue Oct 9 17:17:21 BST 2012

Sounds good to me.

It's too bad there's no intersection ID in the data for semantic
grouping of the signs, but it looks like in general it's pretty
unambiguous which intersection they apply to.

The only signs I found that seemed abnormal were two pairs in the
southwest part of the city with the tag OBJECTID set to 29583, 28683,
28945, and 29584. It really wasn't clear from Bing imagery which road(s)
they were for.

Either the Bing imagery or the OSM data in the area seems to be
misaligned. Do you plan to deal with that so you can accurately place
the signs for two way stops? ("No, I'll just put them close enough"
would be a valid answer, IMO.)

--Andrew