[Imports] [OSM-dev] OSM Wishlist

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 05:40:09 BST 2012

It went decently well.

I stuck the raw powerpoint up at
http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/ogr2osm.pptx and a PDF of the slides
(no notes) at http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/ogr2osm_1.pdf

If anyone can suggest a good place to post a powerpoint that deals with
speakers notes in a sane manner, let me know. I have it up at
http://www.slideshare.net/penorman/ogr2osm-presentation but the notes are
fairly hidden and some formatting is lost.