[Imports] YahooJapan/ALPSMAP imports

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:20:54 BST 2012

I made a wiki page about it by hearing conversion contributor.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JA:YahooJapanALPS_Data/Highway/DataStructure

It seems some duplicate information on "yh:*" tags. They could be deleted, IMHO.
I will tell it to Japanese talk ML.
("yh: WIDTH" tag need to convert to "width" tag, maybe)

P.S.
I forgot include ML on my later mail. sorry!