[Imports] Cameroon mapping project and imports

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Apr 25 19:35:28 UTC 2013

It is not clear what you are proposing to import, what license it is under,
how much data there is, how you plan to process it, what type of objects
you’re proposing to import.

Also, you have included a lot of non-import related information here which
makes it harder to figure out exactly what you’re proposing to do.