[Imports] Proposed small import of UTA bus stops

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Apr 29 03:47:53 UTC 2013

On 04/23/2013 12:33 PM, Jeff Meyer wrote:
> Hi Martijn -
>
> I love the transit info.
>
> Have you tried asking the data owners for exceptions to any of the
> onerous terms of their current license?
>
> Thanks, Jeff

I am in the process of clearing the license with UTA. I don't think the
terms of use that they publish for consuming their data services apply
to the data itself. They will need to confirm this and state what the
terms of use for the raw data are. Once that happens I will move forward
and create a wiki page for the data and proposed import. It's not super
high on my list though, so it may be a while until you hear anything
about this.

--
Martijn van Exel