[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Aug 5 22:45:35 UTC 2013

Eric,

On 06.08.2013 00:26, Eric Fischer wrote:
>     2. Is it OK for me to go ahead and start submitting some of these?
>     (I'll make an import account.)

Would it be totally hopeless to try and have people who actually live in
a county apply the fixes in their area, instead of air-dropping these
improvements from thousands of miles away?

Could this perhaps (mapper romanticism!) even be a chance to entice the
odd local mapper who hasn't done a lot yet to become more involved?
"Hey, we're looking for one person in every state..."?

Bye
Frederik