[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Mon Aug 5 22:56:03 UTC 2013

That would be great, but I don't have any idea how to recruit people to do
it. The places that this import will realign are places that are
essentially unmaintained in OSM now, many of them because they are very
sparsely populated. There won't be many changes in the major cities because
active OSM mappers have already fixed most of the blatant errors there.

But anyone on this list, please take a look at your county in
http://trafficways.org/tiger/out/counties.html and see what you think of
the changes!

Eric