[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Tue Aug 6 13:29:12 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Andrew Buck <andrew.r.buck at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not an expert on how .osc files work, but I assume they just apply to
> your current dataset and then show up like normal changes made manually, so
> the search for 'modified' should work as expected.

You'd have to download data for the area covered by the OSC file, then
merge the OSC and downloaded data layer together. This is tricky for large,
dense areas. It would be best to download all objects within 50m or so of
any changed objects. This could be done though an Overpass query I believe,
so perhaps instructions could be provided to do so, along with your
suggestion of using the Todo plugin.

-Josh