[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Andrew Guertin andrew.guertin at uvm.edu
Tue Aug 6 15:06:27 UTC 2013

I checked out my area of Chittenden County, Vermont.

There were a number of places where someone (some but not all of them
me) had gone through and manually aligned a road using satellite
imagery, and had left a point untouched because it was in the right
place--and this osc moves the point to a slightly wrong spot.

In fact, excepting one small area that apparently no one had touched,
*all* of the road changes were on roads that had already been manually
aligned. Usually this was just one or two points on a road, though one
road had 4.

Is there any way to filter out these types of changes?

--Andrew