[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Tue Aug 6 16:23:42 UTC 2013

Oh, that is very unfortunate. I intentionally let it realign untouched
segments of ways that have been touched in other segments because there are
a lot of roads that have had one endpoint on a major road fixed but the
rest left misaligned, but that policy doesn't help in this case. Maybe the
policy should be that a single old TIGER point left between two edited
points should never be moved?

Eric