[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Aug 6 19:39:23 UTC 2013

On 8/6/2013 12:09 PM, Eric Fischer wrote:
>>     It would be premature, since you proposed this on Monday and .osc
>>     files are
>>     very tricky to review when they involve geometry changes.
>

> OK, I will hold off. And Josh Doe on imports-us showed a case where I
> was letting one road cross over another, so I need to fix that before
> going any further.

   I agree with holding off; this is a great tool, but it will take some
weeks to tune.   I've seen some tiny things that will take some time for
me to understand.

   It would be good to allow people to sign up to apply changes to
counties that they are familiar with rather than have this be a mass upload.