[Imports] Finalizing DC building + address import round 2

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Aug 6 23:28:12 UTC 2013

Hello everyone -

I've put together a proposal [1] to finalize the stalled DC building +
address import.

Working with Chris Andino and others in the DC community we've made some
good progress over the last couple of weeks. A good first round of reviews
on imports-us [3] has yielded great feedback [2] that I'm looking to
incorporate it at this weekend's OSM birthday sprint in DC.

Please review the proposal below [1] and post feedback here on the list
**after checking for existing issues** [2].

Thank you for your time!

[1] https://github.com/osmlab/dcbuildings/blob/master/PROPOSAL.md
[2] https://github.com/osmlab/dcbuildings/issues?state=open
[3]