[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Wed Aug 7 05:02:51 UTC 2013

Here's an odd one:

Way: Angie Lane (7855452)
  State: modified
  Data Set: 539a1a11  (File: 06013-000.osc)

If I'm reading this right, a past OSM mapper improperly split Angie Lane
and Yvonne Court.
The new script came along and supplied new geometry to the points,
exacerbating the error.  Angie Lane gets
tacked on the end of Yvonne Court, even though the new tiger data no doubt
has the name correct.

Looking at this I don't think you should be touching points that are part
of a way with a revision number over 1.  We have to assume the prior mapper
fixed the way, even if they recycled a lot of points.