[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Wed Aug 7 05:22:05 UTC 2013

I don't quite understand what is going on here because the node that you
have numbered -1708 is -314 in my file (06013-0000.osc)  It is included
because Norine Drive (way 7864991) was reshaped in the new TIGER.

In 16045-0000.osc, node 129052498 would have been included because one of
the ways that contains it was relocated in new TIGER, but I didn't include
the way in the .osc because it didn't have any nodes added or removed, just
relocated. I can add the ways to the output even when they aren't necessary
if it makes things clearer.

Eric