[Imports] TIGER realignment import

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Wed Aug 7 17:34:37 UTC 2013

There would be essentially nothing left, because the name expansion bot, if
nothing else, has edited basically all TIGER ways. There would truly be
nothing left if you also excluded anything that touches anything that has
been edited.

The current algorithm won't move anything that is connected to a point that
is off by more than 25 feet from where TIGER thinks there should be a node.
Maybe this is too much slop and it should consider only things that are
even more tightly matching.

Eric