[Imports] [Imports-us] Automated Edit Proposal, remove area=yes, and fix broken source tag in US Massachusetts

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Mon Aug 12 05:07:01 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Jason Remillard
<remillard.jason at gmail.com>wrote:

> The software is new, and I am hoping to focus the review on it, rather
> than a tagging discussion.

The script looked reasonable, and was easy to read.

Note that you can (now) supply changeset tags to JOSM in the XML, removing
one more source of human error during script execution.

I'm glad you propose to keep the massgis::PALID_ID

I'd suggest counting any nodes with building=yes area=yes that are NOT from
the "MassGIS Buildings" import, and seeing if those are practical to
manually fix.