[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson

Taichi Furuhashi taichi at osmf.jp
Mon Aug 19 05:43:26 UTC 2013

Hello

I'm a mapconcierge, a vice-president of OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan.
The Lawson - a big convenience store company in Japan, contribute to
OpenStreetMap.
They provide shops position data to OSM.

Abstract

- We are discussing about "how to import?", after that, we will import in
test study area. Mainly, tsunami-affected area in Japan.
- Import OSM-Account is "lawson_import"
- There are about 10K POI data.
- Target area is only Japan. (They has many shops in asia)
- We will merge existing data to Import data by manual.
- Shop position data generate by GPS. They don't use Geocoding.

- More detailed information is here… (OSM wiki)
  -> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lawson_hackathon_2013

Happy Mapping! :-)

Regards,

from mapconcierge (Taichi)

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.jp taichi at mapconcierge.jp
## GPS/GigaPan/UAV Shop: http://gpsconcierge.jp