[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Aug 19 07:19:42 UTC 2013

It's hard for me to comment on too much because of the language issues, but
I have these initial comments on tagging

-          addr:full is for where the address can't be represented through
other tags. The example addr:full you gave contained Tokyo, which really
belongs in addr:city

-          end_date doesn't make much sense unless you know a shop will be
closing on a particular date.

-          Why both source and source_ref? The value of source tags is
debated, if you wanted to link to the wiki page you could do so on the
changeset comments

-          There is no listed license