[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson
penorman at mac.com
Mon Aug 19 07:19:42 UTC 2013
It's hard for me to comment on too much because of the language issues, but
I have these initial comments on tagging
- addr:full is for where the address can't be represented through
other tags. The example addr:full you gave contained Tokyo, which really
belongs in addr:city
- end_date doesn't make much sense unless you know a shop will be
closing on a particular date.
- Why both source and source_ref? The value of source tags is
debated, if you wanted to link to the wiki page you could do so on the
- There is no listed license
From: Taichi Furuhashi [mailto:taichi at osmf.jp]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:43 PM
To: imports at openstreetmap.org
Cc: info at osmf.jp
Subject: [Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by
I'm a mapconcierge, a vice-president of OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan.
The Lawson - a big convenience store company in Japan, contribute to
They provide shops position data to OSM.
- We are discussing about "how to import?", after that, we will import in
test study area. Mainly, tsunami-affected area in Japan.
- Import OSM-Account is "lawson_import"
- There are about 10K POI data.
- Target area is only Japan. (They has many shops in asia)
- We will merge existing data to Import data by manual.
- Shop position data generate by GPS. They don't use Geocoding.
- More detailed information is here. (OSM wiki)
Happy Mapping! :-)
from mapconcierge (Taichi)
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE
## Vice-President of OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan with sinsai.info
## Director of the OSGeo Foundation Japan
## Researcher of the center for spatial info. science, univ.of Tokyo
## TEL/Skype&Twitter&LI&FB: 070-6401-5963 / http://about.me/mapconcierge
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.jp <http://www.mapconcierge.jp/>
taichi at mapconcierge.jp
## GPS/GigaPan/UAV Shop: http://gpsconcierge.jp <http://gpsconcierge.jp/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Imports