[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson

Taichi Furuhashi taichi at osmf.jp
Mon Aug 19 09:06:05 UTC 2013

Thanks Paul:

2013/8/19 Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com>

> It’s hard for me to comment on too much because of the language issues,
> but I have these initial comments on tagging****
>
> ** **
>
> **-          **addr:full is for where the address can’t be represented
> through other tags. The example addr:full you gave contained Tokyo, which
> really belongs in addr:city

Yes, we understand your comment, but you know, Japanese addressing has very
complex problem.
We are fixing those data structure. after that, we will divide. Thanks!!

****

> **-          **end_date doesn’t make much sense unless you know a shop
> will be closing on a particular date.

We agree. Closed shop data will disappear.

****

> -          Why both source and source_ref? The value of source tags is
> debated, if you wanted to link to the wiki page you could do so on the
> changeset comments

OK, we will change to changeset comments.

****

> **-          **There is no listed license

Oh, That's ODbL license.
We will add soon!!

Thanks for good comments.

Reagrds,