[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Aug 20 23:12:46 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM, FURUHASHI Taichi
<taichi at mapconcierge.com>wrote:

> Hi Bryce:
> Thanks for your comment.
> Yes, Lawson is providing daily position data.
> We will try daily update using by ref key.

See http://svn.openstreetmap.org/imports/ongoing/osmsync_noaa_nexrad.py
And See http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/radar=NEXRAD

For a crude, but functional, example of ref key syncing.  This data is
brought into JOSM
with the TODO plugin, for final check.  If a hand-mapper adjusts the
position of a radar station,
this script never moves it.  It might, however, update other metadata.  In
your case even
if a hand mapper moves a Lawson store, you should be able to update the
opening hours.