[Imports] RTD Denver GIS data

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:40:49 UTC 2013

Hi Derek,

I would recommend treating each feature type as as separate import
project (bus stops, rail, park and ride, etc).  If the bus routes are
changing all of the time and you want to develop an automated update
function, that is going to be 10x more work than the one time imports.
Unless that is your number 1 priority, save it for last, or just skip
it.

I have written up some notes on doing large imports. You might want to
read them over. Also, be sure to read the OSM Wiki links at the top of
my README.md.

https://github.com/jremillard/osm-import-toolkit/blob/master/README.md

Thanks
Jason