[Imports] Data imports for Enugu

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:23:54 UTC 2013

Hi Innocensia,

The normal process is that you post an OSM file for review before uploading.

Please read these wiki pages.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edit_Policy
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct

Also, you need a "project" wikipage for your import created. Just to
set expectations, it will usually take a month or two to work through
the process and actually do the upload.

Jason.