[Imports] Fwd: FW: RTD's GIS Data in OpenStreetMap

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Aug 30 14:47:50 UTC 2013

the problem frequently comes with redistribution terms. it's one of the
reasons
why i have no plans to bring in any of the transit data here in the
Capital District
of NY; the CDTA terms are really shaky when you get to the
redistribution part.

you need a clear statement that they are willing to relicense their data
in terms
compatible with the ODbL

richard