[Imports] Fwd: FW: RTD's GIS Data in OpenStreetMap

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Fri Aug 30 17:01:23 UTC 2013

Derek Kniffin <derek.kniffin at gmail.com> writes:

> [...]

It's not good enough.  While many people might do that with OSM, they
might do many other things.  We need a clear grant of license that is
consistent with the Contributor Terms.   It would be good to have a list
of such approved license terms, but I'm having a hard time understanding
how anything other than PD is ok now.