[Imports] Massachusetts lakes upload next weekend

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:02:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

Lars and I have finished QA'ing the MassGIS lake uplaod file, and
would like to do the upload next weekend. Please take a look at the
file if you are interested, let us know if you see any issues.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/393787/ponds_missing_from_osm.zip

A new file was generated from yesterdays OSM snapshot. It should not
overlap anything that is currently in OSM. We have manually removed
all of the rivers, quarries, and coastline files that slipped through
the script.

The plan is to do the upload next weekend, then do one more sweep
through the state checking for any overlapping natural=water's, fix
them, and declare victory.

Wiki page.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MassGIS_DEP_Wetlands_Import_2013

Previous discussion