[Imports] Convenience stores position data in Japan provided by Lawson

FURUHASHI Taichi taichi at mapconcierge.com
Tue Aug 20 23:00:24 UTC 2013

Hi Bryce:

Thanks for your comment.
Yes, Lawson is providing daily position data.

We will try daily update using by ref key.

In addition, we will translate in English soon.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lawson_hackathon_2013

Regards,

from Taichi

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.com info at mapconcierge.com
## GPS/GigaPan/UAV Shop: http://gpsconcierge.jp
備考欄「古橋紹介」記載で5%OFF、売上1%がOSMFJの活動費として寄付されます。