[Imports] Vermont Town boundaries from VCGI

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:51:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> Why should member ways have any boundary tags?  Once the relation has
> the right value, it just seems like noise.

>From what I know, it's mainly because it's making life of renderers
much easier (the admin_level defines the line style and has not to be
computed). It's also that member ways can belong to multiple relations
(road, river, routes, etc) and saying explicitely on the way it's also
an admin boundary may prevent some contributors to adjust them to the
imagery or GPS trace.

Pieren