[Imports] IENC of the German WSV

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 03:53:09 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

This is the wiki project page?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IENC_manual_insertion

I can't really comment on the tagging.

General comments, the email and wiki need the following.
 - We would like to see some sample OSM files that are ready for uploading.
- The source data download link
- Change set tags documented.
- Documentation/code on how to go from source data to OSM. This is
especially important if more than one person is doing it.
- Upload plan. If more than one person is doing the uploading, some
mechanism needs to be setup to keep everybody organized.

Thanks
Jason