[Imports] IENC of the German WSV

Christian Wegerhoff Wegerhoff at mediaworx.com
Wed Dec 11 16:04:24 UTC 2013

There will be no such tags in the IENC data, so this is off topic here.

Besides I think it is a good idea to use existing tags like internet_access=wlan etc. instead of harbour:wifi.
And they should be tagged on the main objects, to determine its amenities, same as restaurants have internet_access=wlan and fuelstations have fuel:diesel=yes.
Additionally the place where exactly e.g. the water taps are may be tagged in bigger marinas.

Regards, Christian