[Imports] Import changeset of spelling fixes for Typhoon yolanda damage

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at boundlessgeo.com
Wed Dec 11 17:05:33 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I've been working with the typhoon yolanda data in GeoGit as part of a
project with the American Red Cross, World Bank GFDRR, UH OCHA and
others. Mainly we have just been importing data and mapping it to
layers for download.

I was however asked to look at correcting alot of the spelling errors
that are in the the damaged building ways. There are about 85 total it
looks like. I've created a changeset to solve these using a geogit
workflow and would like to have the changeset reviewed before pushing
it.

http://dev.opengeo.org/~jjohnson/spelling_fixes.xml

It is clear that this kind of small changeset could be handled other
ways that dont require this kind of review, but in the interest of
doing the right thing and also making sure our workflow works, I'd
like to get some hand holding / review.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff