[Imports] Import of public transport platforms in Styria (Austria)

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:36:00 UTC 2013

I've been trying to find some information on this IFOPT reference. What is
not clear to me is whether 2 stops, each on a side of the street get 2
different IFOPT identifiers. What if there is a bus/tram and a metro
station with the same name, do they all share the same IFOPT identifier?

If that's the case, maybe IFOPT should go on the stop_area relation,
instead of the node.

Jo