[Imports] Building outline in Urayasu city

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi list,

I'm preparing an import of "building outline" in Urayasu city, Japan.
I've already contacted to local ML(talk-ja),
and addition, some mappers on the ground.

Here is a wiki page of this activity, please review it.

English:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Urayasu_bld_import
Japanese:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JA:Import/Catalogue/Urayasu_bld_import

= Summary =
* This dataset is provided from local government of Urayasu city.
* Local gov. of Urayasu city is preparing to publish their data under CC
BY(2.1 jp),
  and is providing it to OSM as pre-publish.

* Converted data is available here:
  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uir5qaz92fqzwrd/eo86iumstH
  (I'll move them to github if Dropbox is not appreciate.)

* Target area
  * Around here
  http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/35.6481/139.9042

* Tagging
  * each object:
   * 'source = "Urayasu city"'
  * changeset comment:
   * 'source_ref = "
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Urayasu_bld_import"'
  * see wikipage for detail

* Importing and Conflation
  * Done by manually.
  * Existing data has priority, so some districts has few need to import.

* Dedicated account
  * Using account: "Urayasu_bld_import"
  http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Urayasu_bld_import

Regards.