[Imports] [Talk-es] [Cat2Osm2] Tool for exporting Spanish Cadastre data in OSM suitable format

Cruz Enrique Borges cruz.borges at deusto.es
Thu Feb 28 07:36:15 UTC 2013

> Usefulness is in the eye of the beholder. While you may find it interesting
> to have all this 3D information, I'd find it much more useful to have building
> outlines in OSM that are complete. The single building parts make not much
> sense for anything but 3D rendering.

For us is a _vital_ information. We are making models of the urban sprawl of
several cities and the hight of a building give us a lot of information
about the type and the number of person who can live in that building.

> And I suspect that they are going to
> give you a big headache once you get around to mapping addresses.

I don't think so. The address is already in the building or in the parcel (it's an
step of the import process).

--
Cruz Enrique Borges Hernández
Email: cruz.borges at deusto.es