[Imports] [Talk-es] [Cat2Osm2] Tool for exporting Spanish Cadastre data in OSM suitable format

Cruz Enrique Borges Hernandez cruz.borges at deusto.es
Thu Feb 28 21:25:28 UTC 2013

> Then you don't need a fixme, but a QA tool to list the parking spaces
> currently in OSM not yet having a access=private/public
> Noone will forget to remove the fixme if the correction is done because it is
> determined by the new added access tag.
> (See pieren's comment about osmose)

This is a good point.

> > + Put all the fixme in a extra file named FIXME-DO-NOT-UPLOAD-OR-A
> KITTEN_WILL_DIE.osm
>
> That could be valid if your import chain is meant to be :
> "Correct all the fixmes before the upload, or don't upload" but I guess that
> isn't the case ?

This is EXACTLY the import chain we are aming (plus a review by another person).
Another matter if we can achieve that.

> However, if your goal is this, then I understand the fixmes are just a "JOSM
> enlightening trick" to be removed before the upload, then your import tool
> chain becomes different and yes you can provide un-uploadable osm files
> (maybe with positive ids in it + version=1) that people need to send back to
> moderators who check for no fixme in it and re-convert to uploadable form.
> But that is more complex.

This could be a solution if we craft an specific upload tool that reconvert the
positive ids, check for no fixme (and posibily other things) and upload. In the
mean time, we can made such a revision "manually" by the responsables of
every zone.

What do you think?