[Imports] Fwd: Burlington VT Building Footprints

William Morris wboykinm at geosprocket.com
Mon Jan 7 04:51:14 UTC 2013

Thanks all,

And many apologies; I think I sent an old copy of the file that had been
previously-cached. I have run the JOSM validator on the complete building
set and removed the multipolygon weirdness, including the overlaps Andrew
noticed. I also orthogonalized the full set, though this required manual
revision of some buildings.

I did a test import of about 40 buildings at this location (my own
neighborhood):

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.51239&lon=-73.24811&zoom=17&layers=M

Let me know if there are any objections to me proceeding with the entire
city. Thanks to everyone for your input!

-Bill

William Morris
Cartographer
(802)-870-0880