[Imports] NOAA Imports

Sailor Jerry sailorjerry at scmarinetech.com
Thu Jan 10 00:38:43 UTC 2013

Looks I like barged straight to the committee boat and now I need to do my
720 turns :-)

Here is what I've done so far:

1) Reverted all my previous submissions ( see
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/14592984 )
2) Updated
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NOAA_ENC_Direct_to_GIS_Import#Data_Transformation_Results
with
the information I can scramble.
3) Posted the OSM file for the SF bay area for your review (
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9P5wHCK7tHnTEpMMURnLXhaZG8 ).

Would greatly appreciate your feedback.

-- Sailor Jerry