[Imports] Ligurian Open Data

sabas88 sabas88 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:20:44 UTC 2013

Hello,
the Regione Liguria (Liguria Region) has opened an open data portal [0] on
which are a lot of cartographic data.
The data is under CC-BY license, and the download it's a bit of a mess (
redirects in the old portal, must put an email, go through a conversion and
so on).
Inside the data it's clear how to write the attribution, and we chose to
put it into the wiki and into the changesets

I made a page for the smaller datasets[1] and for the larger one relative
to the buildings[2].

People involved are currently me (account sabas-import, real account
sabas88) and mcheck (account mcheckimport), who handled the import in
Emilia following the heartquake in May/June.

When there's already data, I merge the old one into the new one with
Replace Geometry (as suggested on the wiki).

Regards,
Stefano

[0] http://www.regione.liguria.it/opendata.html
[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Liguria/Import