[Imports] [HOT] Central African Republic import of WRI data

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 03:05:59 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your input regarding the import applying rules + the technical
tip. One question: how the nodes can be reused if we trace a new way?

Please you can try the http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/219 if you want to test

Regarding the UNICEF data
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CAR_Imports>to be imported in OSM,
I think it is a real import. Pierre Béland advised
me to ask you some feebacks regarding how to find water points, told me you
are an expert.

Sincerely,

Severin