[Imports] IBGE subnormal agglomerates imports

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 04:33:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've started making this import:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Brazil_IBGE_Subnormal_Agglomerates

But first I need to apologize for having overlooked the instruction to
consult with this list first. Following a request by Paul Norman, I've
stopped the imports until I hear from you.

The link above describes the import process in great detail. I
understand that normally quality would be assessed by providing an
.osm file with sample data to be imported, but since I've already
imported some of the data, I suggest checking this changeset:

Paul also asked a license notice from IBGE stating that the data to be
imported. This has been obtained by e-mail by another OSM user, I'll
forward it to you right after this message.

(Sorry for the duplication, the last message seems to be waiting
moderator approval because I had not subscribed yet.)