[Imports] Charging Stations in Italy

David Riccitelli david at insideout.io
Tue Jul 9 14:18:20 UTC 2013

Hello Jason,

- Why not use name=, instead of brand=*.

Initially we assigned the name='Stazione di ricarica elettrica Enel'.
Following a discussion on the *talk-it* mailing list, we decided that we
should amend it as the *name* is not really the name of a place.

> - Why not use access=*, instead of car=yes
> (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access)

We're using car=yes as specified following the guidelines published here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Charging_station#The_different_vehicles_that_can_be_charged

I did not see a link to the code you are using for the import. Since
> it is something that is going to be run periodically, it might be a
> good idea to have a look at it.

The code is slated for publishing to an open source repository later on,
after the initial publication on OpenStreetMap.

Thanks,
David

InsideOut10 <http://bit.ly/e-insideout10> ► Helix Cloud online video
platform <http://bit.ly/e-helixcloud> ► WordLift semantic web for
WordPress<http://bit.ly/e-wordlift>
 ► RedLink - making sense of your data <http://bit.ly/e-redlink> ► US
Export compliance extension for WooCommerce <http://bit.ly/1864GLD> *(5
years celebrations: discounts up to 35%)*
══════════════════════════════════════════════
 ► LinkedIn: it.linkedin.com/in/riccitelli <http://bit.ly/e-riccitelli>
► Twitter: @ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-ziodave-twitter>

► GitHub: github.com/ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-github>
---